Friday, February 7, 2014

Launch

These past few weeks we have been talking about what we want to do with our lives and how this class can help jumpstart it. When I realized is that this class can help me communicate with people in the field i want to be in(Medical Field). It gives me the tools to collaborate with my peers to get advice and just different insights in a way I probably wouldnt have looked at. For me to start my goals in the Medical Field i really need to start researching and figuring out if this is exactly the right line of work for me. In order for me to feel confident I really need to convince myself that im a hundred percent dedicated to going to school for quite sometime and it will pay off in the long run and im ready to pretty much live in a different environment that im not really used to. But even though it might be a whole new world for me trying to become a CRNA, Im ready to prove to anyone that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. I want my dreams to become a reality and to accomplish that Im going to have to get more involved in the field i want to be in just to get a little gist of everything. In order for me to get a sense of reality in this is I think that maybe communicating with a CRNA would really help me to get more of an understanding and will help me make sure that this is the correct path to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment