Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Freedom of Choice

As we are little all we ever dream about is becoming old enough to make our own choices because we got tired of parents telling us what to do! But as im getting older I've realized that the choices that i make are in my hands now and it really scares me. The feeling of making our own choices feels pretty great, but intimidating its a big responsibility to take on and I guess you can say its a step into a adulthood which feels quite unreal. Making your own choices can have its pros and cons like for starters making your own choices is being able to take responsibility for your own actions and doing what you want to do because its your life and no one elses, but you really dont have parents to help you out on decisions you make because you're the one taking control now not them. Opportunities that it brings is deciding what you want to do with your life and what paths to take and how to accomplish your goals without people making those choices for you because you're the one taking control now. For me i love making my own choices but sometimes i do miss my parents helping me make choices for me but as you get older you learn that you need to take control of your own life and not let other people control it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment