Monday, May 5, 2014

Raising Digital Awareness

I believe that it is important to draw visitors to my site because its great to see and hear peoples feedback to your opinions and thoughts an maybe help/ collaborate with me on my masterpiece so I wont have just my opinion.

Right now I havent been fully committed to my blog and thats is going to change right away because I made this blog for people to se my thoughts on certain topics and just basically showing i have a voice.

The main step i need to to take to improve the value of my site visitors that I really need to start posting a lot more and show that im taking more of an active roll on my blog and not slacking off. I think that digital tools and human ideas/ interactions are both equally important. Digital tools can lead to human interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment