Monday, January 27, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

My perspective in life during and life after high school would have to be like comparing fire and ice, they are complete opposites! My high school life hasnt really taught me anything about reality! I have no idea how to pay bills even do my own taxes basically how to live on my own and it is partially my fault but i thought high school was a big step into reality when i was in 8th grade but once i got here nothing really changed much except it was a bigger school and there is so much more people. Once we all graduate and start our own lives i know for a fact we wont change in a heart beat its going to take time growing into and adult! And we will all take our old habits into our daily activities its only human nature to do so. One big thing we have to do in adulthood is balancing the things we want to do and the things we have to do and how to balance that exactly i wouldnt quite sure know the answer to that because ive really experienced it before but when i do i will be more delighted to tell you guys! My expectations on the world around me would have to be that its going to be tough in the beginning but we all learn and prosper and become mature adults with years of experience!

1 comment:

  1. Important observations here-- how will you Launch a course of study that incorporates the practical "life skill" stuff?

    ReplyDelete