Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

 1) Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?Mobile/ Smart phone? Transportation? Schedule?

Well im not really used to this blog thing we have to do but im hoping that i get a great learning experience from this blog and begin to love it! For me procrastination is a little bit of a problem for me but i can tell in this class there isnt much time for that so i need to be able to get my head in the game and not try to put things aside for the last minute. Right now i dont have access to a computer but im trying my best too but the good thing is that i do have a smart phone. I am planning to try and get a job but my education is my main priority right now and if a job does interfere with my school work i will have to put it aside

2) Think of an awesome best learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn(or pay attention...or remember or think?) How did you know what was happening?

This summer i had an awesome learning experience that i thought id never get which is working with a doctor to see if its truly what i want to become. It truly was amazing and i loved every second of it! The doctor gave me tips and showed me so much, i was so lucky to work with an absolute amazing doctor like him! You could tell he loved his job and had so much drive and ever since working with him i came to realized that the medical field is the field that is made for me. I got to see patients with the doctor which was the best part because i dont know why but i just loved it. It was a great experience!

3) What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning? How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

What im most excited about in this class is the chance to improve on my writing. Im really looking forward to learning is what really makes an essay interesting and appealing to the reader. I think that if i do learn these things it will really help me on the personal statement for college

No comments:

Post a Comment